Choose your preferred currency
MIP Colostrum, Day Boost Blend
300g powder (light, natural vanilla flavour)
MIP Day Boost gives you all the benefits of 2,000mg Colostrum plus powdered New Zealand Manuka Honey as well as containing powerful antioxidant properties which help protect the body against oxidative stress.
Also included are numerous vitamins, minerals and fibre to help strengthen and protect your body in its daily functions. It also contains Probiotics that help to balance the microbiome of the gut and improve overall digestive health.
• Superfood powder – nutrient dense and completely delicious. A rich source of vitamins, minerals, probiotics and natural fibre.
• Low carb, and absorbs easily.
• Clean source – free of pesticides, antibiotics and synthetic hormones.
• FREE Worldwide Tracked Shipping!
MIP Day Boost is EASY and versatile – you choose how to take it. 1 scoop can be stirred into just about anything. Eg: juices, smoothies, water, muesli, porridge and yoghurt – to name a few! This makes it easy to fit into your daily routine. We even have some of our favourite recipes here.
The Advantage of New Zealand MIP Colostrum:
- Year round outdoor grass fed – ensuring nutritious colostrum from robust and healthy cows.
- Clean source – from healthy cows, free of pesticides, antibiotics and synthetic hormones.
- 100% pure and undiluted – many others dilute colostrum with up to 80% skim milk powder – we do not!
- Same day processed – ensures highest biological activity compared to batch frozen colostrum.
More MIP Colostrum Products:
MIP Colostrum, Chewable Tablets
MIP Colostrum, Powder 80g
MIP Colostrum, Powder 500g
MIP Colostrum, Vege-Caps
The rich and enhanced biological activity of MIP Colostrum is readily absorbed by the body, giving you powerful benefits, naturally:
- Strengthen & Maintain Your Immune System
- Support Your Digestion and Gastrointestinal Health
- Fight the Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Boost Your Energy Levels
- Optimize Your Performance and Build Lean Muscle
- Reduce Your Joint Pain and Sooth Arthritis
- Lower Your Blood Pressure Levels
- Reduce and Combat Your Allergies
- Your Natural Anti-Aging Secret
- Help Your Body Manage Weight
- Reduce Stress Levels
- Increase Your Nutrient Absorption Rate
Bovine Colostrum is the only form of Colostrum that is not species specific. In other words, it can significantly benefit all mammals, including humans. It is an incredible source of beneficial immunoglobulins and nutrients for optimal health and vitality. It is the only 100% natural source of vital growth and healing factors and cannot be laboratory reproduced.
Read more about the many powerful benefits of MIP Colostrum here.
Manuka is New Zealand Manuka honey that has been proven to contain powerful medicinal properties:
- Rich in antimicrobial and antiviral properties, manuka honey can help fight harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Scientists have proven that Manuka Honey is rich inpowerful antioxidants. This helps to protect against oxidative stress and cellular damage.
- It also promotesoral health.
Vitamins & Minerals (micronutrients):
- Vitamin B1enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for metabolism and plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- Vitamin B2helps break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It plays a vital role in maintaining the body’s energy supply.
- Vitamin B3 reducescholesterol levels and therefore lowers your risk of heart disease. It has many uses in the body, helping functions in the digestive, skin, and nervous systems.
- Vitamin B6is significant to protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters.
- Biotinis commonly used to improve hair, skin and nail strength and quality.
- Vitamin Ehas been linked to preventing coronary heart disease, supporting immune function, preventing inflammation, promoting eye health, and even lowering cancer risk.
- Vitamin Cis an essential vitamin that cannot be produced naturally by the body. It is a potent antioxidant and helps with high blood pressure and heart disease risk factors, improving iron absorption and boosting immunity.
- Vitamin D3helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. It helps maintain the health of bones and teeth, supports the health of the immune system, brain, and nervous system, and supports lung function and cardiovascular health.
- Folic Acidacts by helping the body produce and maintain new cells. In particular, red blood cell formation depends upon adequate levels of this vitamin.
- Zincis necessary for a healthy immune system. It helps stimulate the activity of at least 100 different enzymes.
- Magnesiumis essential for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart. It is commonly known to help with exercise/fitness recovery.
- Ironplays a vital role in the immune system’s function, and maintaining healthy iron levels helps eliminate fatigue.
- Calciumis necessary for the normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscles and bone. If there is insufficient calcium in the blood, the body takes calcium from bones, weakening them in the process.
- Bacillus Coagulantis a probiotic that can help regulate cholesterol levels, IBS and arthritis.
- Inulinis a soluble fibre found in many plants. Your gut bacteria convert it into short-chain fatty acids improving digestive health.
Total Servings: 60
Serving Size: 5g (one scoop included)
Quantity per serve:
Bovine Colostrum 2,000mg
Manuka Honey Powder 500mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 1.4mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.6mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) 15mg
Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 1,000mg
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 100mcg
Vitamin C 40mg
Vitamin D3 20mcg
Vitamin E 15mg
Calcium (as Phosphate) 187mg
Magnesium (Amino Acid Chelate) 100mg
Zinc (as Gluconate) 8mg
Probiotica (Bacillus coagulans) 1 billion c.f.u.
Fat, total 0.1g
– saturated 0.032g
– sugars 1.1g
Dietary Fibre 0.9g
Other Ingredients: Inulin (Natural Fibre), natural Vanilla flavour and Xylitol (natural sweetener)
Adults: 1 scoop (5 grams)
Children (over 5 years): 1 / 2 scoop (2.5 grams)
Cautions: Those with known allergies to honey or bee stings are also advised to be cautious due to the addition of Manuka Honey Powder. Seek medical advice if you are pregnant, nursing or taking prescription medication.
Care: Store in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Use within 3 month of opening.
Contains NO artificial flavours, colours, additives, fillers and is free of rBST and GMO.
Note: It is important for new customers to bear in mind that everybody’s metabolism and absorption rate varies. Most supplements can take up to 3 months to make a difference. We advise you to consider this for your order. There is no limit to long term use.